Dear Partners,

Please find our consultants for your requirements; feel free to call
me on 248-247-8947 or you can reach me on

Title: Database Administrator
Term: contract
Duration: 6+ months
Pay: Open
Location: Westlake Village, CA

Database Administrator
Complete Description:
The Sr. DBA administers and maintains relational databases and assists
in the development and implementation of policies and procedures for
ensuring continuous 24x7 operation, availability, security and
integrity of the company database. Implements data access and table
maintenance codes; assists with database performance tuning, database
capacity issues, replication, and other distributed data issues.

• With limited supervision, perform daily administration of database
systems to prevent outage and plan for optimized system resource
utilization. Daily tasks include resource management, troubleshooting
analysis, query performance tuning, capacity planning, backup and
• Plan and coordinate database changes, installation of upgrades,
patches and new versions, interacting with Design DBA and other
infrastructure teams
• Assist in the development, documentation and implementation of
standards for database maintenance and configuration
• Assist with design and implementation of high availability and
disaster recovery database systems
• Automate routine maintenance tasks as appropriate and ensures proper
backups procedures are in place and in use
• Write and maintain OS level scripts (i.e., UNIX shell) for database
• Provide data manipulation and reporting assistance to other
departments as needed
• Provide after-hours on-call support (monthly rotation)

• Minimum of 5 years experience in Relational Database Administration
in a production environment is required with at lease one of the
following: MS-SQL Server, Oracle, Informix
• Database administration experience in an ASP model is preferred,
along with experience on mid to large-scale, distributed web
architectures utilizing ASP and/or CGI technologies
• Experience with "state of the art" application server environments,
and enterprise integration technologies are a requirement
• Oracle RAC experience a plus
• Experience with current Internet Technologies and protocols (TCP/IP,
XML, HTTP, HTTP, DHTML, Application Servers, etc.) is a plus
• Experience with Unix/Linux, RS6000, Sun Microsystems or Intel Servers
• Experience with Perl or other scripting/programming languages is a plus
• Strong performance tuning and troubleshooting skills
• Veritas NetBackup experience is a plus
• Excellent communication skills

Thanks & Regards,

CSInfotech, LLC,
6644 Christopher Parklane,
Canal Winchester, OH-43110

Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be
removed from our mailing list, reply with remove and include your
original email address/addresses in the subject heading. Include
complete address/addresses where our mail is received. We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience
if any caused.