*Please send me profiles to n...@e-zencomp.com  609-945-2911.*

* Dear Partners,*

We Have Client Requirement fro this Position* *

 Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with
your *updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
confirmation, ASAP*

*Sharepoint Administrator*

*Location:Grapevine, TX*

*Job Type: **Full Time***

·        In-depth knowledge of both MOSS 2007 (Microsoft Office SharePoint
Server) and WSS 3.0 (Windows SharePoint Services) – *installation,
administration, upgrading and troubleshooting. *

·        Knowledge of *Moss 2003 and WSS 2.0.*

·        Knowledge of *SharePoint Backup and Restore.*

·        Knowledge of MOSS and WSS search features – setup and

·        Familiarity with DB backend – SQL, SharePoint Schema,

·        Working knowledge of Windows Server 2003.

1. Knowledge of Microsoft Project Server.
2. Knowledge of Microsoft Infopath Forms Server.
3. SQL database administration
4. Working knowledge of Active Directory.

Thanks & Regards,
Narasimha Rao
Resource Manager
EZEN Computer Services, Inc.