Please send profiles to 609-945-7416

Dear Partners,

We have below requirement with one of our clients. Please go through the job
description and let me know if you have any suitable profiles. Do send me
the contact details and rate/hr of your consultants ASAP.

*C#.Net Developer with C++*

*Location: Redmond*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Rate: 38$/hr*

* *

*Note: C++ Working Experience required.*

Should have strong knowledge on

·         Data Structures

·         Algorithms

·         Sorting techniques

* *

*Position requirements/qualifications:*

·         Experience in testing and shipping at least one commercial
software product (ideally at Microsoft)

·         *4+ years programming experience (C#, C/C++, SQL) ( T-SQL is Must

·         Interest in data analysis and business intelligence

·         Proactive, self-motivated and self-starter

·         Strong communication skills, and ability to work with other
functional roles

·         BS or equivalent in a technical area

EZEN Computer Services Inc.

609- 945- 7416

"Partner to PTC Arbor text products"

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you".