Hi Friends,
Greetings,

Please send me suitable profiles along with the Rate confirmation only to
b...@datagroupinc.net

Position: Flex Developer

Location: Lakewood, CO

Duration: 6+ Months

F2F may be required after telephonic… Candidates in and around CO required.

  a.. We are looking for a Flex Developer.
Required:
  a.. Candidates must have 2+ years of Flex Development experience
  b.. Experience with the Cairngorm framework is preferred
  c.. Object Oriented Design experience (java, c#, c++) is required
  d.. Candidates must be self starters with the ability to work independently
  e.. Excellent written communications
  f.. Strong Verbal Skills

Brad Young
Data Group Inc