Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: UNIX Developer

Duration: 6+ Months

Location: Omaha NE

Rate: $35/hr

I am looking for an UNIX Applications Developer.

Responsible for coding, testing and analyzing application software. Supports
existing business systems applications. May partner with business analysts to
identify business needs and appropriate technical solutions. May design and
document moderately complex technical requirements for business applications.
Strong knowledge of one or more development language(s) and tool(s). Must be
able to determine and document moderately complex software or system functional

Should have 3-5 years experience with the following

Korn Shell

MS Excel

MS Office

MS Word