We are looking for *SAP SRM Lead*

*Only Citizen,Green Card, EAD*

*Job Description:*
 *Position # 01*
SAP SRM Lead ( Version 7.0 is MUST )
DB2 Database
SAP Basis exp.

 Location    :*     Los Angeles, CA*
Duration    : *    6 Months (Right to Hire)*
*Please do mention: *

*Contact No:
Email ID:
**Best time to call:
Current Location:
Willing to relocate:
 *Expected Rate/Salary(Hourly/ Annualy):
Work Status ( Citizen / Green Card/ EAD / TN ):
3 Professional references (name, designation, client name, official email
ids and official phone numbers)

 Thanks & Regards

Ankur Nigam

Caresoft Inc.  40 Brunswick Ave. Suite 205 , Edison NJ 08817  URL :

Email: ani...@caresoftinc.com, Phone: 732 415 7738
mailing list reply *ani...@caresoftinc.com**.* with "remove" in the subject
heading and your email address in the body. Include Complete address and/or
domain/ aliases to be removed. We sincerely regret any inconvenience. *