Hi All,

Please find the below mentioned  requirements and send me the suitable
resumes with contact and rate information ASAP

1)     *Network Engineers*- 3 to 4 resources having hand-on configuration
and administration experience with LAN,WAN, router, firewall configurations,
connectivity troubleshooting, design of IP addressing etc

    *2) **Mainframe Engineers - * 3 to 4 mainframe resources with
application and data carve-out experience on mainframe platform.

*Location : CA*

*Duration : Long term *

Feel free to contact me for further information

Regards,

Pavan Bandaru,

732-329-9145

Email : pava...@bccusa-nj.com