Hello Partner's,

Hope you are doing great.

This is *Satya *from SureIT Inc., We have an urgent position open for *Web
Developer** position at IL *.

Please find the specs below and please let me know if you have any
consultants   for this  position, if yes please ensure to reply with Full
Name, Updated resume and Contact details.

Please send resumes to sa...@sureitinc.com or satya.sur...@gmail.com

Job Title:  Web Developer
Job Category:   Developer
Duration: 2 years
No of Openings 2
Primary Location: INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Alternate 1 Project: IRVING, TX
Alternate 2 Project: CHICAGO. IL

Project Description:
(What project will the contractor be working on?)
Evaluate existing leader-led course material for appropriate conversion to
either web based, blended or virtual. Please indicate on resume under Supp
Information which location the candidate can work.

Job Description:
(What will the contractor do on that project?)
Solid front-end and task analysis skills will be employed to determine
appropriate design plans for each project. High-end eLearning skills are
required for the design and development tasks of converting course material.
Excellent work ethic, self-starter, attention to details and attendance are
crucial. Must have excellent project management skills and be able to work
in an atmosphere of ambiguity and with little supervision. Must follow
directions and use exisitng instructional design standards and processes.
The assignment is to design/develop training courses.

Skill  Experience  Need
1) Web-based Training Design and Development                        Expert
2) MS Office
Expert  Required
3) Project Manangement Skills
Entry Level  Required
4) Information Mapping Theory/Concept/Software                   Expert
5) Instructional Design Theor/Application
Expert  Required
6) Writing
Expert  Required
            Expert  Required
                        Expert  Required
                      Expert  Required
10) Connect/Presenter/Captivate
              Intermediate  Required

 *Best Regards*

*Satya Dowluri*

*** **Sure IT Solutions Inc.***

*1801 W Queen Creek RD, Suite # 3, Chandler, AZ 85248*

*Tel: (602)-334-4209 Fax: (866) 322-0121*

Email: sa...@sureitinc.com | satya.sur...@gmail.com

gTalk:satya.sur...@gmail.com <gtalk%3asatya.sur...@gmail.com> | YIM:

* *

Visit our Blog for requirements - http://sureit.blogspot.com/

* *

*We offer genuine opportunities and try our best to provide legitimate
feedback in a timely manner. But the Clients take their own time reviewing
resumes and scheduling interviews. Hiring's have slowed down in the recent
past and therefore please be tolerant while we go through the hoops.

Please send only those candidates who have all the must have experiences and
can provide verifiable references from last 1-2 years of projects done in
US. *

*Please respond with only your pre-existing W2/H1 employees. We reserve the
right to work directly with all others.*