Please send me suitable candidates only. Resumes without contact numbers
WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED. Thanking you in advance.
Please send resumes to ni...@abstargroup.com
*Positions: SAS BI Administrator*
*Location: Oakland, CA*
*Duration: 3-6 Mo (with possibility of extension depending on performance,
client may consider hiring the candidate if performance is very good.)*
Our client – Founded in Switzerland in 1866 is world's leading Nutrition,
Health & Wellness company having manufacturing facility in practically every
country in the world.
*Primary Responsibilities (including but not limited to)*:
- Administer server tier, data tier, web tier, and client tier in the SAS
- Use SAS Management Console to administer metadata
- Configure and connect to Oracle DB data, SAS data, using the metadata
- Determine when to create individual metadata identities and groups
- Create new authentication domains and logins
- Manage the process of authorization
- Administer Business Intelligence objects.
- SAS 9 Foundation, Workspace, Forecasting, Data Mining, SAS Financial
Management Data Tier, SAS Web Application Server WebLogic, and SAS Meta Data
Server installation and configuration
- Windows Server 2003 administration
- SAS Intelligence Platform, SAS Management Console, SAS 9 Foundation,
- Windows Server 2003 Administration
*Qualifications & Certifications*:
- Bachelor's Degree in CS or equivalent required.
- SAS certification will be a plus.
- 10+ years of total exp required.
- 5+ years of proven relevant hands on exp is required.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Proof of your legal work authorization status & Two professional
references from last two assignments / projects / employments will be
required if you are short listed.
- You will need to sign non compete agreement if short listed.
*AB Star Group*
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 305
Newark, CA 94560
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at