Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Oracle Integration Developer

Location: Framingham, MA

Terms: 1-year Contract

Max Pay: $60/hr

The Oracle Integration Developer will be responsible for development of the
company's Oracle Integrations.

The Oracle Integration Developer will also provide mentoring and guidance on
the Oracle technology, development and standards.

Candidate must have experience working as an Oracle Integration Developer and
it must be very evident on the resume.

Job Responsibilities:

·         Develop Oracle integrations (Oracle EBS R12, Oracle SOA Suite) in
alignment with enterprise IT and Oracle standards

·         Define and maintain technical design patterns for use by the

·         Define and maintain development standards and methodologies for
Oracle development

·         Define and maintain integration data exchange standards (e.g. XML,

·         Maintain and enforce the integration standards and guidelines (e.g.
messaging, ESB)

·         Develop bolt-on application development requirements

·         Collaborate with the infrastructure, DBAs, technical leads,
developers, and business for design activities

·         Develop common data models required for data conversion activities

·         Maintain the inventory of interfacing applications and integrations

·         Develop and maintain the reusable service repository, design patterns
and reusable technical components (e.g. exception handling, auditing, logging,
transformation, web services)

Required Skills/Experience:

·         Relevant implementation experience with Oracle EBS R12 and Oracle SOA
Suite platforms

·         Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture based architecture

·         Thorough understanding of Oracle's RDBMS, reporting and workflow

·         Thorough understanding of extending Oracle functionality for

·         Thorough understanding of messaging technologies (e.g. JMS, MQSeries,
Oracle AQ)

·         Thorough understanding of interfacing protocols/methods (e.g. TCP,

·         Thorough understanding of technical exception handling mechanisms in
an Oracle Applications environment

·         Thorough understanding of standards based and custom data definitions
and formats (e.g. XML, VSAM)

·         Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle
implemented in an Oracle Applications environment

·         Understanding of general application architectures (e.g. J2EE,
Client/Server, Web Based)

·         Understanding of hardware architectures and operating environments
(e.g. Unix, Windows, OS/390)

·         Ability to effectively translate business needs/requirements into
technical designs

·         Ability to work in a technical team environment requiring significant
collaboration and coordination

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter