Please send resumes to vinc...@datagrp.com

JAVA DEVELOPER

LOCATION: SAN JOSE, CA (Locals Only)

BILL RATE: $43/HR (BEST)

DURATION: 6 MONTHS

Job Description:

This will move very quickly!  Look for candidates out of Network Equipment
makers (e.g. Cisco, Juniper, Redback Networks, etc.)

Candidates MUST HAVE the NMS/EMS experience!

Manager needs to move so quickly, he wants local Candidates to the Bay Area.

MUST HAVE SKILLS

5+ years NMS/EMS domain knowledge

5+ years Java experience

3+ Hibernate experience