Please send profiles to 609-945-7416

Dear Partners,

We have below requirement with one of our clients. Please go through the job
description and let me know if you have any suitable profiles. Do send me
the contact details and rate/hr of your consultants ASAP.

*Info Security Engineer Expert*

*Location:** Warren, NJ*

*Duration:** 6 months, (extendable)*

The position requires an Information Security professional with deep
knowledge of key technologies and platforms and ability to perform security
reviews for the same.

Significant knowledge and hands-on experience with the following:
Thorough understanding and experience with:
* Routers/Switches
* Firewalls
* Networking (Layer 2, Layer 3)
* Web Application Architecture & Environments (e.g. WebLogic, WebSphere)

EZEN Computer Services Inc.

609- 945- 7416

"Partner to PTC Arbor text products"

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you".