*Greetings from KSOURCE INC!!!*

Location - Denver, CO

Duration - 6 Months
Rate - Open

*Developers with Data warehousing & Business Intelligence experience using *

1. SAS(R) Data Integration,
2. SAS(R) Enterprise Business Intelligence Platform (comprising of Enterprise
Guide, Information Map Studio, Web report Studio, Microsoft Add-in, OLAP
Viewer, SAS Portal),
3. SAS/ACCESS Interface,
4. Base SAS programming language,
5. SQL Server 2005, ORACLE RDBMS
6. Very good SQL skills
7. Good knowledge of Data Modeling (Normalized & Dimensional modeling)
8. Good knowledge of OLAP experience
9. Healthcare knowledge is a plus.

Send matching resumes with contact details, billing rate and current
location to s...@ksourceinc.com;

*Thanks & Regards, ** *

Phone: 248-458-1322 x 204 | Fax: 248 498 6173
Locations: TROY, MI
**...@ksourceinc.com* <s...@ksourceinc.com>** <s...@ksourceinc.com>* **
IM: **sam_ksou...@yahoo.com* <sam_ksou...@yahoo.com>**<sam_ksou...@yahoo.com>
* *

*www.ksourceinc.com* <http://www.ksourceinc.com/>**<http://www.ksourceinc.com/>

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.***