This is Rama from Sonic Information Systems Inc
Please let me know if you have any matching resumes for the below mentioned
Job Title: Web/Graphics Designer
Location: ALPHARETTA, GA
Duration: Long Term
1) Action Script programming - 5 plus yrs Expert Required
2) XML based Flash programming - 5 plus yrs Expert Required
4) HTML/CSS - 5 plus years Expert Required
5) Design tools - i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator - 5 + yea Expert Required
6) Flex - 2 plus years Intermediate Required
7) Unix - 1 plus years Intermediate Desired
8) User Interface Design - 5 plus years. Intermediate Desired
Front-end development for web based, customer facing, touch screen applications
used in retail stores.
Strong understanding of Flash CS3/CS4, ActionScript 2.0/3.0.
This position requires frequent collaboration with user interface designers and
- Advanced knowledge of object oriented and event based programming
- 5+ years of object oriented ActionScript programming experience
- Strong understanding of XML based Flash programming
- Experience with Flash video
- Strong understanding of Flash Player internals
- Experience with Flex framework
- Knowledge of Flash Remoting and Web Services.
- Sensitivity to developing usable computer user interfaces
- Ability to grasp new frameworks and architectures.
- Experience building custom components and extending CS3/CS4 components
- Experience with design tools such as Photoshop or Illustrator
- Knowledge of Java
- Knowledge of UNIX - Strong communication skills
Full name, phone, email address and confirm the rate you need required on all
replies to me
Thanks & Regards... ?
Ph : 408-416-3443
Sonic Information Systems Inc.
Business Intelligence | Application Development | Project management | Data
warehousing | Technology
Placement Solutions: Corp to Corp, Contract-To-Hire and Direct Hire
Yahoo IM: RamaRecruiter
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at