Please find the requirement and send me updated resume ASAP

Please send resumes to **

Oracle DBA Manager

Location: Chicago, IL
Length: 11 months

Interview: in person –*NEED  LOCALS*

Rate: Open – all inclusive---

• Work with Oracle Infrastructure Manager and Client resources to ensure
proper configuration settings necessary for database standup, RAC,
Dataguard, TDE and VPD;
• Provide input on any design decisions for interfacing or integrating
• Support the efforts of the development, test and deployment efforts to
support the application;
• Operate and support the database;
• Generate, configure, and optimize the performance of the databases;
• Instantiate physical data model changes;
• Plan, design, document and build:  backup, recovery, disaster recovery
artifacts and participate in testing/execution activities.
Skills Required: Oracle 11g, Virtual Private Database (VPD), Transparant
Data Encryption (TDE), Partitioning, Recovery Manager (RMAN), Fine Grain
Auditing / Audit Valut, Oracle Tuning Pack, Oracle Wallet, *RAC- Real
application clustering,* Dataguard, Advanced Security Option (ASO),
Automatic Storage Management (ASM)

Warm Regards,

Prashant G
OSAIR Technologies.
Phone: 630-566-7324
Fax: 732-289-6076
"We Want to be your Trusted , Preferred & long Term Partner"

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
to with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. Apologies for the inconvenience