Hi Dear,

This is Sanjay from FCS Software Solutions. I have one requirement with me
of ATG Developer. If you have anyone on this Do Let me know with your
Consultants Updated profile in a Word Format, So that I can Submitt the
Profile to the Client.

Location:Illinois IL
Duration: 3-6+ months

Req Details:

Senior ATG Developer

Position Description:

10+ years of object oriented architecture, design and development.
10+ web-based Java applications, ATG platforms (preferably ATG 2007), J2EE.
Experience in configuring ATG CA modules for projects.
Experience in configuring, importing of catalog data into ATG Catalogs

Solid Java/J2EE skills including: JSP, Servlet, JDBC, EJB J2EE application
servers such as ATG, JBoss HTML, CSS and JavaScript
Exposure to Relational database modeling and development
Expertise in developing complex tiered Java based Internet applications.

Experience in design/architecting and implementing an ATG based eCom
platform (at least 1). At least 2-3 years of sound experience in this is
desirable.

Proficiency in Java, OO Application Development, SQL, UNIX, Linux or Windows
is required.

An ability to act as a mentor to other technical staff is critical.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation
skills, are essential.
Will be a value add if involved in a Websphere to ATG migration project.

"Looking forward to work with you"

Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar
Technical recruiter  I  FCS Software Solutions  I
Tel: (408) 324 .0436 X 836
Toll Free : 1-800-566-4604 X 836
efax: (775) 923-8767 / 775-227-6817
Yahoo IM:- skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Gmail ID:- skumar.cha...@gmail.com
Official Email: skum...@fcsltd.com
www.fcsltd.com

Jagmeet Suri | Sr. Regional Manager | Ext 397 |

and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the
inconvenience.