Please send profiles to 609-945-7416

Dear Partners,

We have below requirements with one of our clients. Please go through the
job description and let me know if you have any suitable profiles. Do send
me the contact details and rate/hr of your consultants ASAP.

*Test Lead*

*Location: CA*

*Duration: 6+ months*

Candidate is expected to have strong communication skills, to be self
sufficient and to participate on cross functional teams.

Experience : 7+Yrs

*Position requirements/qualifications:*

·         Experience must include working in a Unix and Windows programming

·         Prior work with Visual Studio, MS source depot,,
DATK/WMTF, WTT are required and testing XML, HTML, or other forms of markup
language and web services are desired. Candidate must show proficiency in
programming automation tasks in shell scripts (Perl, MOD_Perl, or

·         Experience developing software with C/C++ is preferred.

EZEN Computer Services Inc.

609- 945- 7416