Hi there,

My name is Syed and I am a Technical recruiter with Synergy Computer
Solution. Synergy Computer Solution is a recruiting and consulting firm that
specializes in the Healthcare/ IT field.

*Please send resumes with rate at sah...@synergycom.com I will call you if
resume suits on position*

I have an Urgent Opened Position for SAS-COBOL Developer at Chicago, IL for
8+ Months Contract

*Specific Requirements*:

Cobol, SAS, DB2, IDMS, Requirements gathering, Requirements documentation,
Working with users for acceptance, Testing, Implementation

Thanks and Regards,* *

*Syed S.Ahmed*

Email: sah...@synergycom.com|| <sah...@synergycom.com%7c%7c>

||Synergy Computer Solutions, Inc.||30700 Telegraph Road,Suite 2615||
Bingham Farms, MI 48025||