Please send resumes to

Java Developers Local to Georgia Required
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Duration: 6 Months

Rate: $40/hr

Job Description:

Looking for a strong Java coder but I'm looking for someone that has some
background in network at the component/switch level. The project I am hiring
for deals with the maintenance of the network components and often might even
require some C programming for interfaces

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 244