Hi Dear,

This is Sanjay from FCS Software Solutions. I have one requirement with me
of UDB DB2 DBA. If you have anyone on this Do Let me know with your
Consultants Updated profile in a Word Format, So that I can Submitt the
Profile to the Client.

Location(State/city):California CA/SAN FRANCISCO
Duration: 2 +months
Rate-: $40-45/hr

Req Details:

DB2 DBA Consultant

The consultant will work under the direction of a senior level DB2 DBA.

Local to the bay area will be preferred

"Looking forward to work with you"

Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar
Technical recruiter  I  FCS Software Solutions  I
Tel: (408) 324 .0436 X 836
Toll Free : 1-800-566-4604 X 836
efax: (775) 923-8767 / 775-227-6817
Yahoo IM:- skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Gmail ID:- skumar.cha...@gmail.com
Official Email: skum...@fcsltd.com
www.fcsltd.com

Jagmeet Suri | Sr. Regional Manager | Ext 397 |

and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the
inconvenience.