Hi Dear,

This is Sanjay from FCS Software Solutions. I have one requirement with me
of Performance Tester. If you have anyone on this Do Let me know with your
Consultants Updated profile in a Word Format, So that I can Submitt the
Profile to the Client.

Locartion-:Rhode Island,
Position-:Performance Tester
Duration-:6 +month contract.

Loadrunner and SQL Server, but the majority of this position will be
monitoring and analysis.

Performance Engineer -

Must Haves:

1) Loadrunner scripting experience: writing test scripts for large web
service based apps (not just testing, but monitoring and analysis)
Monitoring and Analysis is most important.
2) .NET, Windows, and IIS experience
3) Skilled with actually fixing problems, not just QA exp in testing for
problems, but digging deeper to "fix bottlenecks" and perform analysis.
4) Strong communication skills to interact with the various developments
groups they support. Working on teams to take results and explain them to
people who don't understand the implications.

Job Description:

The main responsibility of the performance tester is to execute performance
testing on custom Windows Web-based business applications and Web Services.
You will be using performance testing tools including LoadRunner, Visual
Studio Test edition and QTP as well as manual testing. A performance tester
is responsible for developing test scripts, executing various types of
tests, monitor the servers during test execution and analyze test results.
As a performance tester you will work with the project team and other IS
groups to identify performance bottlenecks and potential resolutions. You
will work with the performance test lead to document the performance test
plan and test results. You must be able to work independently on assigned
work but also work with other IS groups to resolve issues.

5+ years experience conducting performance testing including non-web
applications (web services).

Must have experience with automated performance testing tools such as
LoadRunner including:

* Creating scripts using Web and Web Services protocols
* Parameterize data
* Correlating responses automatic and manual
* Validating responses
* Executing various types of tests
* Monitoring the test and the SUT

Analyzing tests results including overlaying charts in LoadRunner Anlaysis.

Must have experience monitoring Windows servers using tools  such as

Should be able to read and modify existing QTP scripts.

Must have experience with SQL server including.

Write SQL commands to verify data.

Monitor SQL server.

Must have good troubleshooting skills.

Must have experience with .Net, Web Services, XML, HTTP.

Must have good interpersonal skills and communication skills.

"Looking forward to work with you"

Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar
Technical recruiter  I  FCS Software Solutions  I
Tel: (408) 324 .0436 X 836
Toll Free : 1-800-566-4604 X 836
efax: (775) 923-8767 / 775-227-6817
Yahoo IM:- skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Gmail ID:- skumar.cha...@gmail.com
Official Email: skum...@fcsltd.com

Jagmeet Suri | Sr. Regional Manager | Ext 397 |

and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the