*Please send me profiles to n...@e-zencomp.com  609-945-2911.*

* Dear Partners,*

We Have Client Requirement fro this Position* *

 Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with
your *updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
confirmation, ASAP*

* *

*Oracle DBA Manager*

*Location: Chicago, IL
Length: 11 months*

*Interview: phone/ in person –** **LOCALS***

* *

*Note: Please send matched resumes.*

• Work with Oracle Infrastructure Manager and Client resources to ensure
proper configuration settings necessary for *database standup, RAC,
Dataguard, TDE and VPD;*
• Provide input on any design decisions for interfacing or integrating
• Support the efforts of the development, test and deployment efforts to
support the application;
• Operate and support the database;
• Generate, configure, and optimize the performance of the databases;
• Instantiate physical data model changes;
• Plan, design, document and build:  backup, recovery, disaster recovery
artifacts and participate in testing/execution activities.

 *Skills Required: Oracle 11g, Virtual Private Database (VPD), Transparant
Data Encryption (TDE), Partitioning, Recovery Manager (RMAN), Fine Grain
Auditing / Audit Valut, Oracle Tuning Pack, Oracle Wallet, RAC- Real
application clustering, Dataguard, Advanced Security Option (ASO), Automatic
Storage Management (ASM)***

Thanks & Regards,
Narasimha Rao
Resource Manager