Please reply to : h...@sriveninfosys.com

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                                    :  Sr. Net Developer
with Bio Background

Location                                           :  Rockville, MD (Prefer
Local MD)

Start Date                                         :  ASAP

Duration                                            :  6 months

Rate                                                   :  53/ HR on C2C

Need in person interview after telephonic round

Heavy ASP.NET/WEB Forms

Client is working on .net 3.5 framework.

Need to have a bio background, will be speaking with scientists about
requirements, etc.....manager will move on BIO background right away!!!!

preferr somewhat local candidates, but for the right person i will consider out
of towners.  However they must be able to come in person for an interview

Thanks & Regards,

Hari
Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 646-898-6229