*Hi Associates,

Greeting from GCP-Inc ,

Please do let me know if you have got any suitable profile for this

Kindly Revert back your updated profile to sa...@gcp-inc.com

*I am looking for Locals only** **with previous TARGET experience(all others
will be declined)**…Last four digits of SSN, **Birth month/Day is required.*

*Security and Compliance Standards and marketing or retail environment
experience** is a BIG plus*

*Business Analyst (BA)*

*Start Date:    Mon, 23 Feb, 2009

*End Date:     Sat, 28 Nov, 2009

This contract resource will be working with the NUID remediation team,
platform owners, application development, application support, provisioning
and IT service management teams. Under the leadership of a Security
Compliance team member, this role is responsible for overseeing the NUID
process from initial request, provisioning, cataloging and audits to ensure
that we have a robust process in place to maintain secure and compliant
NUIDs. This contractor will identify gaps in the current process and
participate in the solutions to prevent creation of non-secure NUIDs.

Key Qualities:
Ability to independently lead and execute against assigned deliverables with
limited supervision.
Understand and adhere to Target Systems Development best practice
Excellent written and verbal communication.
Ability to think critically to understand project goals and objectives while
taking into account key concerns of impacted stakeholders.

Must be able to navigate through these situations.
Flexibility to work with immature process, ability to identify process

Sr Technical Recruiter
Global Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc)
Office: 703-349-2318 | Fax: 703-349-5760 |
Email address :sa...@gcp-inc.com
Chat ID : sandy.g...@gmail.com