Dear Partner,

We have an urgent requirement for the below position, please go through the
job description and send me some matching resumes along with contact details

Job description:

*Role: Java Developer (Fixed Income)*

Duration: 6+months

Location: NC

Rate: $40/hr on CTC

Required skills:

*7+ years IT expereince *

*Strong experience with Fixed Income must*

*Strong Financial experience must*

*Excellent communication skills must*

Your quick response will be highly appreciated

*Chandra Shekar **
*Marketing Incharge
Smart IMS Inc.
103, Morgan Lane,
Suite # 104, Plainsboro
New Jersey- 08536.
Tel:  732 917 4970
Fax: 609 936 9866

Email id:
visit us @
*"Certified Minority and Women Owned Business entity"** **
If  you do not  want  to receive  mails from me, please  send an  email
with  remove
in  the   subject line and I will  remove your  email  ID from the  mailing
list promptly