Hello Associates,

*****Unix Script Developer @** **Omaha**, NE****** *

*  *

* *

*Title:                        UNIX Script Developer*

*Location:                Omaha, NE*

*Duration:                6 month*

*Max Rate:               $40 MAX*

*Required Skills:*

   - Need to have strong *UNIX, C++, and Java experience. *
   - In addition *(and this has been the tricky part), they request that
   they have experience using Crawford Technology Conversion Products. *
   - So would also need experience with *DB2, FTP, NDM, and AFP. *
   - Even if they have some printstream experience would be helpful.

Thanks & Regards,
Fazal Mahmood I Technical Recruiter
Kolansoft, INC
(: 201-484-0340

Fax 7:201-656-6696

*: fa...@kolansoftinc.com

Yahoo IMJ: fazal_kolansoft

Website: http://www.kolansoft.net

If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be
removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to
you. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.