Hi Partners,

This is KUMAR from OPENBOXSOLUTIONS,INC. I have wonderful requirement with
me. Below is the requirement please have a look and let me know if you have
any consultants.

Please send the Resumes to :

*Please send only matching resumes along with rate and details.*
Requirement Details :

ROLE : Network Engineers

**Location :   NY**

Duration : 3 - 6 Months

MUST HAVE Financial services background

*- Hands-on configuration and administration experience with LAN,WAN,
router, firewall configurations, connectivity troubleshooting, design of IP
addressing etc
- Financial services background

*"Your quick response will be highly appreciated."*

With Regards:

2890 Carpenter Road,
Suite# 2000
Ann Arbor, MI 48108