Hi,

Hope you are doing good…

This is for my direct client opening for *C/C++ Developer - San Jose CA*.
This is a *12 Months* contract position.

We have an immediate requirement for C/C+ Developer with very strong
experience in C# and Python.

-Should have minimum 6 to 7 years of experience in C/C++

-Should have recent project experience in C#

-Should have Python hands on experience which is mandatory

-Should have SQl/Oracle database backend experience

-Should have good communication skills

Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
resume.

*Full Name:*

*Degree Major:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*Total **C/C++ Developer exp:*

*Do you have recent project experience in C# (Y/N)?*

*Total Python hands on exp:*

*Total SQl/Oracle database backend exp:*

*Hourly Rate: ***

*Day Phone #:*

*Evening Phone #:*

*Cell Phone #:*

*Availability:*

*Current City/State:*

*Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through any one
else? Y/N:*

*Thanks & Regards,*

* *

*Vinoth*