Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing good, please let me know if you have any consultant for
below requirement and send me updated resume along with below information.

*Please send matching resume with contact details*

*Role:  Websphere portal Architect*

*Duration:  6 months Contract*

*Location:  TX*

Candidate must have *Websphere* *Portal* Server experience not just any *
portal* product.

Successful candidate will have excellent knowledge of personalization,
security, content management, integration, snf performance tunning aspects
of the *Websphere* *Portal* Server. This position will have overall
responsibility for developing standards, guidelines and implementations plan
for the new *portal* environment.

J2EE Architect
UML
SOA
Websphere

*kindly send updated resume along with below information.*

Full Name:

Contact number:

Current Location:

Visa Status:

Availability:

Rate:

We really appreciate for your early response.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Peter
Cigniti, Inc
*1304 W Walnut Hill Ln. Suite # 240