*Reply to:v...@beyondtekit.com <to%3av...@beyondtekit.com> *

This is for my direct client opening for *C/C++ Developer - San Jose CA*.
This is a *12 Months* contract position. The Hourly rate is *DOE*.

We have an immediate requirement for C/C+ Developer with very strong
experience in C# and Python.

-Should have minimum 6 to 7 years of experience in C/C++

-Should have recent project experience in C#

-Should have Python hands on experience which is mandatory

-Should have SQl/Oracle database backend experience

-Should have good communication skills

Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated

Full Name:

Degree Major:

Total IT Experience:

Total C/C++ Developer exp:

Do you have recent project experience in C# (Y/N)?

Total Python hands on exp:

Total SQl/Oracle database backend exp:

Hourly Rate:

Day Phone #:

Evening Phone #:

Cell Phone #:

Current City/State:

Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through any one else?

* If you qualify for this position, are available immediately and are
interested, please send your resume, rate and contact information to

*mailto:v...@beyondtekit.com?subject=c/C++ Developer  - San Jose

* Please ensure you complete and copy/paste the above-completed matrix with
your response

*Tel: 714-857-2002 - Ext -815*

*Fax: 714-364-9705*
*v...@beyondtekit.com* <v...@beyondtekit.com>*