Hi there,

My name is Syed and I am a Technical recruiter with Synergy Computer
Solution. Synergy Computer Solution is a recruiting and consulting firm that
specializes in the Healthcare/ IT field.

I have few Urgent Opened Position Detroit, MI for 6+ Months Contract

*Please send resumes with rate at sah...@synergycom.com I will call you if
resume suits on position*

*Voice Application Developer 1 (Architect) *

1.       Extensive experience designing voice application HMI

2.       Extensive experience developing voice applications using Java (as
opposed to leveraging a tool that builds the application)

3.       Extensive experience developing VXML (Grammars) and JSP/STRUTS
components that dynamically generate the VXML

4.       Voice Application Server product
installation/configuration/administration experience (Nuance, Genesys,
Avaya)

5.       Nuance Real Speak Text-to-Speech and Recognizer (ASR) product
installation/configuration/administration experience

6.       Genesys CTI (T Server and I Server) application api and product
installation/configuration/administration experience a plus

7.       VoIP Gateway product installation/configuration/administration
experience a plus

8.       CTI troubleshooting/problem solving capability

9.       XML and Web Services

*Voice Application Developer 2 *

1.       Experience developing voice applications using Java (as opposed to
leveraging a tool that builds the application)

2.       Experience developing VXML (Grammars) and JSP/STRUTS components
that dynamically generate the VXML

3.       Strong J2EE application development skills

4.       XML and Web Services

*Project Manager *

1.       Agile project management experience (SCRUM)

2.       Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously (and managing
shared resources across multiple projects)

3.       Experience calculating/reporting project metrics

4.       Experience determining/documenting requirements (stories)

Thanks and Regards,* *

*Syed S.Ahmed*

Email: sah...@synergycom.com|| <sah...@synergycom.com%7c%7c>

||Synergy Computer Solutions, Inc.||30700 Telegraph Road,Suite 2615||
Bingham Farms, MI 48025||