Hope you are doing well!!!!
Please Send me the suitable profiles to
With rate confirmation Contact Details with Current Location.
Position: SAS Platform Administrator
Location: Oakland, CA
Duration: 2-4 months Contract
· Administer server tier, data tier, web tier, and client tier in the
SAS Intelligence Platform
· Use SAS Management Console to administer metadata
· Configure and connect to Oracle DB data, SAS data, using the metadata
· Determine when to create individual metadata identities and groups
· Create new authentication domains and logins
· Manage the process of authorization
· Administer Business Intelligence objects.
· SAS 9 Foundation, Workspace, Forecasting, Data Mining, SAS Financial
Management Data Tier, SAS Web Application Server (WebLogic), and SAS Meta Data
Server installation and configuration
· Windows Server 2003 administration
The objectives of the SAS project are to improve forecast error and increase
Demand Planning efficiency.
The following are the main functionalities of the system:
· Systems responsible for generating and managing product forecasts.
· Defining the forecast models.
· Systems responsible for supporting the monthly consensus forecast
· Overall design of the monthly consensus forecasting process.
· Overall design of the monthly Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP)
· Building primary view and data input workbenches for each role within
the S&OP process.
· Designing the weekly and ad-hoc business processes related to Demand
· Designing the Annual Operations Plan (AOP) process related to Demand
· Defining roles and responsibilities associated with Demand Planning
and the monthly consensus forecast.
· Developing what-if modeling capability.
· Automatically interfacing the forecast to Manugistics Fulfillment for
Supply Planning and KW for other business requirements.
· Inclusion of causal factors (price, promotion) into the forecast model
Thanks & Regards,
Data Group, Inc.
Certified Minority Women Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) & Small Business
|Office: 1 - 732 - 791 - 2348 xtn: 250| Fax: 732 - 907 - 1174 |Email:
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a
remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in
the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be
removed. We will immediately update accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at