Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: SAS Programmer Analyst
Location: Sacramento, CA; Ann Arbor, MI; or Eagan MN
Duration: 2+ Months Contract

Rate: $45/hr (Not Negotiable)

Candidates can work in any of the following locations Sacramento, CA; Ann
Arbor, MI; or Eagan MN...

The Programmer/Analyst provides SAS programming and data analysis support as
part of team conducting data analysis for identification of Medicaid

·         Using detailed project specifications, write SAS DATA STEPs,
PROCEDUREs, and MACROs to identify potential Medicaid provider claims with

·         Review and de-bug SAS code; review diagnostic reports to ensure
results are congruent with study intent.

·         Actively participate with project teams to resolve data anomalies and
methodology questions.

·         Generate ad hoc query results to support algorithm findings.

·         Review of SAS code to determine quality and completeness, and
accuracy per specifications.

·         Other SAS programming needs as assigned by MIC Management Team.

·         Bachelor's degree in computer science, economics, math, or health
sciences discipline and at least 2 years SAS DATA STEP programming experience.

·         Minimum 2-3 years previous healthcare industry and/or quantitative
work experience related to pharmaceutical industry or health research
preferred.  Exposure to health claim coding systems desirable.

·         Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to
communicate with individuals at various levels within the organization and
external clients.

·         Strong critical thinking, questioning, and listening skills;
excellent attention to detail.

·         Time management skills for managing multiple tasks simultaneously,
while completing work within allocated time frames.

·         Significant experience using Microsoft Excel and familiarity with
other Microsoft Applications:  Word, Access, and PowerPoint.

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.