Please reply to :

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  Business Systems Analyst with

Location                               :  San Francisco, CA (Need Local to Bay

Duration                                :  3-6 months

Local Bay area candidates please

Please do not send me Java Developers profiles.  They are not the right fit

Please read the requirement and send me suitable candidates

Job Description: Developer/Systems Analyst  - Java Developer/ System Analyst

·   Must have at least 7+ years of experience in the systems analysis, design,
development and support of complex applications.

·   Extensive Java development experience for JEE applications on weblogic
server, web services, SOA patterns, Spring 2.5. Gone through complete
development life cycle of JEE applications.

·   Experience with analysis and development of authorization and enrollments
systems will be preferred.

·   Capable on executing quick POC on his own and code reviews as well.

·   Must have strong experience in performing data analysis, data mapping,
creating data dictionary, data modeling, gap analysis and means of bridging the
gaps, and other issues related to data integration. Candidate will work on the
application that integrates with a large number of applications for data and
thus needs excellent data and system integration experience.

·   Candidate must be able to perform analysis and recommend a solution that
involves integration with multiple applications.

·   Must have excellent analytical capability and be able to propose innovative
solutions to the problem in hand by having out of the box thought process
(Workflow, Integration etc).

·   Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to
understand the business issues/requirements and be able to communicate
effectively with the business stakeholders.

·   Should be able to document the analysis and design of proposed solution
options for the given assignments detailing pros and cons of each of them.

·   Should be able to work with cross-functional teams (QA, Business users,
Technical Project Managers, Developers etc.) and must act as a bridge between
the technical and business team.

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 646-898-6229

the inconvenience caused.