Here is a hot requirement for *< Principle Development Architect, SAP
Solution Manager - New York - 3 Months >.* Please let us know if you have
any suitable consultants available for the earliest client submission.
*Position:* Principle Development Architect, SAP Solution Manager
*Location:* New York
*Duration:* 3 Months
Principle Development Architect, SAP Solution Manager 7.0
Candidate will be responsible for the delivery of the SAP portion of a new
SAP Solution Manager Integration Package. Candidate is responsible for
designing, documenting, and coding the solution to SAP development
specifications with the goal of having the final integration package
certified by SAP. Proven, prior experience with CA Service Desk and SAP
Solution Manager 7.0 coding and packaging is a must.
*SAP/SD Integration Resource Requirements:*
- Must have 5 years of Web Service development experience.
- Must be knowledgeable in the AAK Packaging process for SAP certified
- Must have experience with CA Service Desk r11.0 or later.
- Must have development experience with SAP Solution Manager r7 SP18.
- Must have implementation experience with SAP Solution Manager r7.
- Must have architectural design experience for SAP.
- Must have 10yrs of ABAP coding experience.
- Must have released an SAP Certified product in the past 2 years.
- Must have documentation experience for SAP Certified solution
- Must reside in Continental 48 States.
*Key Activities/Deliverables: *
- Build The Landscape.
- Setup Solution Manager (3 Boxes).
- Setup SAP Service Desk (3 Boxes).
- Development Activities and Unit Testing.
- Consolidation (Packaging and String Testing).
- Validation (Packaging and Docs) and Integrated Testing.
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at