Hope you are doing good, please let me know if you have any consultant for
below requirement and send me updated resume along with below information.
*Please send matching resume with contact details*
*Role: Web**logic** portal **Developer / **Architect*
*Duration: **12** months Contract*
*Location: **Chicago, IL***
Looking for Portal 10 arch/developer to assist with the build out of *BEA
Portal 10 application*.
· BEA Portal 10 (expert)
· Java & J2EE framework experience(Struts, Servlets, JSP-Custom
Tags, Web Services)
· WSRP experience
· Spring framework experience
- BEA Portal 10 experience with *Private Passport 7(PP7*) and/or *Next
Generation Portal (NGP*) projects a plus.
Finance Specific - Has experience in multiple system environments. Should
also be experienced in designing, developing, and test applications.
· Combine multiple technologies to provide alternative physical
· Performs analysis of business models, logical specifications
and/or user requirements to design solutions. Responsible for the
application development as well as the application environment
· Understands various types of tools and technologies on the market
and their appropriate usage
· Responsibilities extend to all components of an application and
application environment including front, back, and middle tiers where
applicable. These individuals can lead a tool evaluation effort, including
the definition of the evaluation criteria, identification of tools to be
evaluated, and the actual evaluation
· Has worked on various platforms including mainframes, minis and
· Work may involve interacting with and managing product
· Perform as a Team Leader when required
*kindly send updated resume along with below information.*
We really appreciate for your early response.
*Thanks & Regards*
*1304 W Walnut Hill Ln. Suite # 240
Irving, TX 75038
Yahoo IM: phanirecruiter*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at