Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing good, please let me know if you have any consultant for
below requirement and send me updated resume along with below information.

*Please send matching resume with contact details*

*Role:  Web**logic** portal **Developer / **Architect*

*Duration:  **12** months Contract*

*Location:  **Chicago, IL***

Looking for Portal 10 arch/developer to assist with the build out of *BEA
Portal 10 application*.

*Required Skills:*

·         BEA Portal 10 (expert)

·         Java & J2EE framework experience(Struts, Servlets, JSP-Custom
Tags, Web Services)

·         WSRP experience

·         Spring framework experience

- BEA Portal 10 experience with *Private Passport 7(PP7*) and/or *Next
Generation Portal (NGP*) projects a plus.

Finance Specific - Has experience in multiple system environments. Should
also be experienced in designing, developing, and test applications.

·         Combine multiple technologies to provide alternative physical

·         Performs analysis of business models, logical specifications
and/or user requirements to design solutions. Responsible for the
application development as well as the application environment

·         Understands various types of tools and technologies on the market
and their appropriate usage

·         Responsibilities extend to all components of an application and
application environment including front, back, and middle tiers where
applicable. These individuals can lead a tool evaluation effort, including
the definition of the evaluation criteria, identification of tools to be
evaluated, and the actual evaluation

·         Has worked on various platforms including mainframes, minis and

·         Work may involve interacting with and managing product

·         Perform as a Team Leader when required

*kindly send updated resume along with below information.*

Full Name:

Contact number:

Current Location:

Visa Status:

We really appreciate for your early response.

*Thanks & Regards*

Cigniti, Inc
*1304 W Walnut Hill Ln. Suite # 240
Irving, TX 75038