Please reply to :

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  AIX Administrator

Location                               :  Tampa, FL

Duration                                :  1 Year

Rate                                       :  $35/Hr on C2C

Interview                               :  PS to hire

Job Description & Requirements: Excellent Comm. Skills

Core and Technical Competencies

·       System administration support activities for the AIX operating system

·       24x7 support experience

·       Operating system root access on Lawson Financials application
experience running on the AIX servers in order to configure, update, and patch
the application

·       Experience running AIX scripts and commands at the root level to
support the application.

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 646-898-6229

the inconvenience caused.