*Dear Partners,*

* *

*Please help me to find consultants for this requirement; feel free to call
me on 248-247-8947 or you can reach me on j...@csinfotech.com*

*Position: SAP /Business analyst*

*Location: Washington, DC*

*Duration: 6+Months*

*Must local to DC*
 **

*Prior Experience with Verizon is plus.*

Required Skills:
- Develop business metrics to monitor operational performance.
- Create dashboards containing relevant metrics for Supply Chain including
inventory levels, days of supply, average time to ship, warehouse shipments,
etc. that will provide a single view of critical operational data.
- Understanding of reporting technologies, including analytic modeling, data
visualization, scorecards, etc.

Desired Skills:
- Experience with ERP applications (SAP)
- Experience with Supply Chain

*--
Thanks & Regards,
John
CSIinfotech,llc,
Canal Winchester,OH-43110
248-247-8947
j...@csinfotech.com
www.csinfotech.com

mailing list, reply with remove and include your original email
address/addresses in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses
where our mail is received. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.
*