This is Sanjay Kumar from FCS Software Solutions. I have few open positions
which I am looking to fill for my clients. Please let me know if you have
anyone available for these positions. Please let me know with the updated
Here below are the Positions-:
Duration: 6+ months
Position:- Sr. QA - Business Intelligence (BI Datawarehouse)
* The BI test engineer works as a project team member to jointly deliver
high quality applications on time and budget.
* The BI Test Engineer is responsible for the definition, implementation,
and execution of the functional, regression, and acceptance test strategy on
highly iterative and collaborative projects in an Agile environment.
Projects will typically be of medium to high complexity.
* This is a hands-on BI Data Warehouse Test position.
* Tasks performed will include but are not limited to test planning, manual
testing, test automation, test environment setup/teardown, defect logging
* Works collaboratively as part of the development team with product
managers, software engineers, and architects to define and execute tests
throughout the project lifecycle. May be required to provide guidance to
other test engineers.
* Defines, creates, and maintains test data as needed. Responsible for
continuously re-evaluating the test strategy to adjust for new information,
changing risks, shifting priorities, and schedules.
* At least 5+ years commercial experience in testing large scale data
warehouse, etl, data conversion and/or data migration testing
* 5+ years experience writing repeatable tests using intermediate to
advanced sql, oracle pl/sql
* 5+ years Report testing experience using sql, pl/sql
* Be able to read and understand a data model
* Is familiar with data creation and restore concepts as it relates to
* Familiarity with defect management systems
* Experience with Test Automation
* Participated in full lifecycle development on large projects
* Ability to write acceptance criteria for features in simple business
* Understanding of Unit, Functional, System, Performance, Technical and
Operational testing and the tools utilized
* Is eager to learn new methodologies and tools
* Is a cutting-edge knowledge seeker
* Is familiar with api and interface testing
* Experience with execution and reporting of both manual and automated test
* In-depth knowledge of the process and skills to produce the tools needed
to automate testing
* Knowledge of software development life cycle principles or awareness of
* Knowledge of programming concepts and practices
* Ability to work closely with developers and enable them to produce the
best application possible
* Ability to determine estimates of effort and impacts for a variety of
* Expectations include a high level of initiative and a strong commitment to
job knowledge, productivity, and attention to detail
* Has some Programming experience in Ruby or other scripting languages -
Python, Perl, VSScript or equivalent experience with another programming
language - Java, C++, C#.
Nice to have:-
Duration: 6 months
End Client: Need GC or US Citizen and Local Match
Sharepoint Developer contract to hire.
Company in Boston who is moving next month to Burlington is in need of a
Sharepoint developer to help with their portal.
Ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of Sharepoint experience.
Company is using 2007 but will look at 2003 skills as well.
Ideally wants to see solid development with some admin skills but will also
consider just development with a willingness to do the admin piece.
Must have's include
Sharepoint development experience
experience or willingness to do admin
ability to work in a small environment.
"Looking forward to work with you"
Thanks & Regards,
Technical recruiter I FCS Software Solutions I
Tel: (408) 324 .0436 X 836
Toll Free : 1-800-566-4604 X 836
efax: (775) 923-8767 / 775-227-6817
Yahoo IM:- skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Gmail ID:- skumar.cha...@gmail.com
Official Email: skum...@fcsltd.com
Jagmeet Suri | Sr. Regional Manager | Ext 397 |
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at