Please send all resume to** mnc...@gmail.com
Please mention the contact number of the consultant on the resume its a must
... Thanks a lot*
*Location: *Long Island, NY
*Duration: *6 months
*Client: "CANNON" *
*Job Description: *
* Developer on Canon's internet site supporting Documentum Content
* Experience with customizing Documentum Webtop 6.x or developing custom
applications utilizing WDK and DFC.
* Experience with customizing Documentum WebPublisher 6.x
* Experience with building Documentum workflows, lifecycles, ACLs, alias
sets, and object models.
* Ability to create custom methods and automate them using jobs.
* Ability to maintain workflow history by leveraging Documentum's Audit
Trail Management utility.
* Ability to create Reports to summarize content creation, publication, and
existing content based on current state, categories and topics.
* Ability to write various custom methods to implement the functionality of
the business processes depending on business needs and rules.
* Test application to ensure that requirements have been met
* Develop system changes/enhancements based on change requests from end
* Assist with roll-out of application
* Assist with on-going support of system
* Experience with Documentum XDQL.
* Experience with SCS, BPS, MTS - Experience with JMS and BPM
* Documentum Webtop 6.x , WDK and DFC.
* Documentum WebPublisher 6.x
* Documentum XDQL.
* SCS, BPS, MTS
* JMS and BPM
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at