Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Business Analyst w/ VBA
Location: Middletown, NJ
Duration: 2 Years Contract

Rate: $45/hr (Not Negotiable)

Note: Need Full SSN...Don't submit candidates who have been submitted to AT&T
in the last 7 Days...

The Contractor will be supporting IP Toll Free services within the BVoIP
product portfolio.

The Business Data Management and Analysis position serves a very critical role
for the AT&T IP Toll-Free service. This position is responsible for accessing
customer call detail records from various network and IT source systems,
merging data files, manipulating file formats/fields, and creating usable
records and reports used to produce customer billings, customer-facing reports
and management-level reports. Provide resolution via trouble shooting and
investigation of Customer generated inquiries. Key expertise need is as

o Very high level technical proficiency in building, using and troubleshooting
Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) is essential.
o High degree of technical proficiency with Microsoft Excel Macro?s in managing
large data files, creating graphical views, and using advanced functions to
manipulate data.
o Experience handling CSV files, conversion to Excel format, FTP data feeds and
Winzip functions to manage large files.
o Technical troubleshooting capabilities are required to identify, troubleshoot
and resolve data file problems. Excel Macro problems and file delivery
o Requires Customer and Sales interactions, need the people skills to more
through delicate situations.
o Analytical skills are required to analyze data, identify key trends/data
points and create management-level summary reports using Excel and PowerPoint
to synthesize findings and highlight business relevance
o Data-base skills (MS Access, SQL etc) are strongly desired in order to
improve current processes in accuracy and efficiency.
o Ability to manage towards key deadlines and deliverables. This position has a
primary role in creating critical monthly customer deliverables. It has a
direct and immediate impact on customer satisfaction and contract compliance.
o Meet customer demanded deadlines on a monthly basis. Might require working
odd hours few days in a month.
o Generate Approximately 192+ reports on a monthly basis.

Desired Skills:

Data Analysis, MS VBA, MS Excel Macros, MS Access, SQL, Qualitative analysis
and reporting, billing, VoIP services knowledge. Strong communication skills,
individual and team contributor.
BS/MS in Computer Engg. (IT background) Or relevant hands on experience in the
above technical software/languages.

1) VBA Expert Required

2) Excel MACRO Expert Required

3) MS Access Intermediate Desired