Please find the requirement and let me know the feedback……

SAP ABAP Developer with Dialog, ALV, User exits, BADI, ABAP Web Dynpro,
Object Oriented methodologies experience.

ST Louis, MO

6 Months Minimum

Minimum Rates: 50 -52/Hr Inc

*If candidate doesn't have EXCELLENT communication - I don't want to see the

Also - the experience of the candidate on the resume need to be accurate

Thanks & Regards,

Aclat Inc
Voice : 847-403-3200
Fax     : 847/577-2568
Y IM : jas_vishwak

It is not a solicitation attempt!!!To be non-recepient/s, Please revert to
us, indicating "REMOVE" either in the subject line or in the Text. We
Apologize for the Inadvertent Incovenience.