Reply Back to *sure...@beyondtekit.com (Local to IL Only)*
This is for my direct client opening for *Technical Writer in Chicago, IL*.
The Hourly rate is *DOE*. Client is looking for *local candidates* only.
This is a *6 Months* contract position
· Candidate will be responsible for updating and expanding the
content of technical system reference documents as well as our disaster
recovery/business continuity documentation.
· The current documents are in Microsoft Word and Lotus Notes.
· This person will be working with the division manager and team
leads and will need to reference detail technical designs to document new
functionality being developed and deployed.
· The candidate will be expected to analyze the documentation to
confirm that it is thorough and complete and that the processes work as
· Looking for a self starter who can work independently.
· This individual must have excellent personal skills in addition to
professional-level technical writing skills. Prior banking and technical
experience are a plus.
· Minimum of 5-7 years experience in either gathering information or
· This individual should have technical writing experience in one of
the following areas: user manuals, documenting systems or programs, training
manuals, operational run books, installation guides, methods and procedures
manuals, and articles about technical subject matter (i.e. products,
systems, and facilities) for technical newsletters or magazines.
· Interfaces with users, developers, and trainers or trainees to
update/revise documentation to reflect the most effective and concise
terminology, the best methods and practices, and new software features.
*Thanks and Regards*
*Tel: 714-857-2002 - Ext -823*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at