Please send only matching profile @ mujeeb.recrui...@gmail.com
*Title: MS SQL Server 2005 Data Architect*
*Duration: 6 months*
The position involves the development of sound data architecture for an
enterprise data warehouse to support the reporting and analysis needs for
The job responsibilities include the following:
1. Design, implement, and support an ETL infrastructure for an
enterprise data warehouse.
2. Design, Develop, and and maintain the data architecture for
optimal performance of the data warehouse.
3. Monitor the day-to-day operation of the data warehouse processes
striving for consistent performance improvement.
4. Interacts with users to gather requirements and expand the use of
the information available from the data warehouse.
1. Must have experience designing, developing, and implementing a
large data warehouse using Microsoft Sql Server 2005 databases.
2. Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Sql Server Integration
Services (SSIS) for extraction, transformation, and load processes.
3. Must have experience in developing automated error handling, audit
processes and controls to ensure the integrity of the data warehouse.
4. Must have experience delivering conceptual/physical designs and
5. Must have strong ability to translate business needs into data
6. Experience with Cognos 8BI will be a plus
7. Experience as a Data Warehouse DBA will be a plus
8. Experience in the consumer products industry is strongly desired
9. Must have positive communication skills and ability to work within
a team of various technical skills and levels
5+ years as a data architect in a Business Intelligence environment using MS
Heavy involvement in data architect and development duties are required
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at