Please reply to : h...@sriveninfosys.com

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  Business Systems Analyst with
Altiris

Location                               :  TX

Duration                                :  3 + months

Rate                                       :  $40/Hr on C2C

please make sure candidate has knowledge of asset management tools, such as
Altiris

Job Title: Business Systems Analyst III Description: Under general direction,
supports software asset management (SAM) processes. This position will manage
software licensing, software inventory tracking, software compliance and
software asset lifecycles. Responsibilities will also include, but not limited
to, maintaining and documenting standard policies and procedures, ad hoc
reporting, process improvements, software procurement processing and audits.
Individual must have excellent written and verbal skills. Job requirement is to
have strong analytical skills (e.g. Excel) with ability to do in depth
evaluations and studies. Person must be able to work independently and in a
team environment. Knowledge of asset management tools, such as Altiris a plus.
3-5 years experience preferred.

Thanks & Regards,

Hari
Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205