Greeting from GCP-Inc ,
Please do let me know if you have got any suitable profile for this
Kindly Revert back your updated profile to sa...@gcp-inc.com
Location Information: ATLANTA, GA (Local Candidates F2F Interview)
Duration : Long Term
Number of Positions: 1
AT&T Address Book
*CANDIDATE MUST BE ABLE TO INTERVIEW ON SHORT NOTICE. ALSO, CANDIDATE MUST
HAVE ALL SKILLS, NO EXCEPTIONS. DO NOT SUBMIT CANDIDATES UNLESS THEY TRULY
HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE IDENTIFIED REQUIRED SKILLS. *
Description of AT&T Convergence Lab Environment:
· The CSPD AT&T Convergence Lab is utilized by CSPD developers, AT&T
Labs, outside vendors, AT&T Partners.
· The lab hosts development of AT&T Address Book, CUE and BSCA and
AT&T Customer Convergence Technologies on multiplatform midrange Sparc and
INTEL Solaris, Windows and Linux servers.
· Environments include DEV, QA, Preprod and special purpose
environments, including a Windows Active Directory environment for
development and Exchange Server for testing.
· The Sr. UNIX Administrator provides high-level hands-on Sun
Solaris support primarily Sun Sparc Midrange platforms.
· The position requires contractor to engage with the highest
attention to due diligence and professionalism in planning and executing
skill sets enumerated but not necessarily limited to those detailed below.
v Senior UNIX administrator with 5+ years experience with a large,
complex IT infrastructure and exposure to not only production environments,
but also rapid deployment development and QA environments.
v Ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter and committed team
player with strong verbal and written communication and analytical skills.
1) Solaris 10; Solaris 9: RH Linux Expert Required
2) VERITAS Cluster Server Expert Required
3) Virtualization (Solaris Zones/Containers) Expert Desired
4) Sun Jumpstart/JET and Apache Server 2 Mgmt Expert Required
5) VERITAS Volume Manager/ VERITAS Storage Foundation Expert Required
6) LOM (ILOM, ALOM, and RSC) Remote Mgmt Expert Required
7) Solaris Volume Manager/Disksuite Expert Required
8) Host Based Fibre Channel HB and Config Expert Required
9) Hands on Physical Hardware Sun Sparc Expert Required
10) SMF and Sun Resource Mgmt Intermediate Desired
Thanks & Regards,
Sr Technical Recruiter
Global Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc)
Office: 703-349-2318 | Fax: 703-349-5760 |
Email address :sa...@gcp-inc.com
Chat ID : sandy.g...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at