Please reply to :
Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                                    :  Business Analyst -
AD Sales - Datawarehouse

Location                                           :  Bristol, CT or NY

Start Date                                         :  ASAP

Duration                                            :  12 months

Business Analyst - AD Sales - Datawarehouse

BA/DW/Ad-sales - some Media background a big +

Global Media Client is seeking a Business Analyst who has a background in AD
Sales. Client is building a Datawarehouse for their AD Sales Group. Candidate
will be documenting requirements for clients Datawarehouse. Candidate must have
experience doing Business Analyst work with a client who has built a
datawarehouse from start to finish.
- Must have experience in AD Sales - coming from a background in TV, CABLE or
-Requirements Gathering
-Gap Analysis, Data Mapping the as-is and to-be tables and architecture
-Develop process flows
-Review technical specs, etc....
- Must have experience working on a Datawarehouse project (client works with
Business Objects and Microstrategy)

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 646-898-6229

the inconvenience caused.