Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*
We have the following requirement; please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles Only
*Send Profiles to: **...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>
Please let me know if you have a suitable consultant available for the
Please submit the resume, a completed copy of the reference form and rate
*Position: LAN Administrator*
*Location: New York, NY*
*Duration: 13 Weeks*
*Rate: Open *
1. Bachelor's Degree with Minimum 8 years experience as a Network /LAN
2. Experience Designing, Installing, and administering, upgrading,
maintaining Local Area Network Environments.
3. Experience with Network Administration in an Cisco, Windows, UNIX
4. Experience supporting high-availability LAN, Wireless Access Points.
5. Experience with 24x7 production environments.
6. Strong communication skills.
*SCOPE OF SERVICES *
The LAN (Local Area Network) infrastructure requires Network to be available
to all end users. The LAN environment provides Agency's very important user
data/voice Network, servers and must be kept available at all times. There
is need for a dedicated resource to deploy, maintain the LAN infrastructure
and configure the Network hardware, software. The LAN Administrator will
provide the technical expertise to administer the NYCServ system and
integrate it into DoITT's Local Area Network environment.
1. Designing, developing, maintaining, and supporting new networks,
add-ons or modifications to existing networks across various computing
platforms, telecommunication platforms (wire and wireless based), and
computer languages using established project lifecycle development
methodology. Operating System platforms include but are not limited to
Windows 2003 Server, Windows 2000 (Server and Desktop), Novell, and Unix
(Solaris, Linux, and AIX).
2. Expertise with Cisco switches, Routers, IOS, Protocols and clear
understanding of functioning of Networks.
3. Install, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot networking hardware and
software (Switches and Routers).
4. Designing a wireless LAN environment.
5. Providing installation, testing, auditing, integration, and support
for network operating systems, network hardware, and messaging systems.
6. Analyzing existing technological environment, including hardware,
software, operations and transaction volumes to identify efficiencies.
7. Designing, developing, and supporting new systems, add-ons or
modifications to existing architecture, including distributed systems that
take advantage of contemporary technologies and reduce operating costs.
8. Designing, installing, configure, supporting and upgrading networks,
administering, monitor and analyze network systems, as well as network
9. Providing end-user support and network administration services.
*Thanks & Regards*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*Aim Computer Consulting*
*17197 N. Laurel Park Drive | Suite 513 | Livonia MI 48152*
*Phone : 734-591-3562 EXT 214 | Fax: 734-418-2603 *
*www.aim-cc.com* <blocked::blocked::http://www.aim-cc.com/>* | **
n...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>* |
* | **raju.r...@gmail.com* <raju.r...@gmail.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at