*Please send me profiles to n...@e-zencomp.com  609-945-2911.*

* Dear Partners,*

We Have Client Requirement fro this Position* *

 Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with
your *updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
confirmation, ASAP*

* *

*Oracle PL/SQL programmer*

*Location: Ashburn, VA*

*Job Type:** Full Time***

·        This candidate will help us creating *ETL scripts* to transform the
data from source systems (learning systems) to Business Objects warehouse.

·        Any familiarity with *Business Objects* is a big plus.

·        Excellent communication skills are a must as the person will be
interfacing with clients on a regular basis.

·        Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, and 4-6 years job related

Thanks & Regards,
Narasimha Rao
Resource Manager
EZEN Computer Services, Inc.