Please reply to :

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  AS/400 Applications Development
Project Manager

Location                               :  Harrisburg, PA

Duration                                :  3-6 months

Client has an immediate need for an Applications Development Project Manager
who will be responsible for leading five AS/400 developers who are primarily
creating and enhancing reports along with some batch file transfers. This is a
3 to 6 consulting assignment, with the possibility of a client right-to-hire

Required Skills:

* Minimum of 5 to 7 years overall experience as a Project Manager.

* Experience managing developers is an AS/400 environment is required.

* PMP certification is a plus.

* Ability to manage large and small projects concurrently.

Solid, dependable Project Manager that can manage client expectations.

* Demonstrated ability to manage projects in a cross-functional capacity.

* Successful track record delivering projects successfully and within budget.

* Ability to interact with all levels of personnel from technical to high level
executive management, and influence people in order to get things done!

* Strong leadership, assertiveness and interpersonal skills.

* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.

* Bachelor's degree is required.

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 646-898-6229

the inconvenience caused.